- # !(./icon.svg) deemix
- ## What is deemix?
- deemix is a deezer downloader built from the ashes of Deezloader Remix. The base library (or core) can be used as a stand alone CLI app or implemented in an UI using the API.
- ## Installation
- NOTE: If `python3` is "not a recognized command" try using `python` instead.<br>
- ### From PyPi
- You can install the library by using `pip`:<br>
- `python3 -m pip install deemix`<br>
- If you install it this way you can use the deemix CLI by using `deemix` directly in your terminal instead of `python3 -m deemix`
- ### Building from source
- After installing Python open a terminal/command prompt and install the dependencies using `python3 -m pip install -r requirements.txt --user`<br>
- Run `python3 -m deemix --help` to see how to use the app in CLI mode.<br>
- ## What's left to do?
- - Write the API Documentation
- - Fix whatever is broken
- # License
- This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
- it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
- (at your option) any later version.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- GNU General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- along with this program. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.